ZipLeads Direct is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective customers.
How and Why We Obtain Personal Information
ZipLeads takes great care to protect personal information about you and when we use it, we do so with respect for your privacy. We may use personal information about you to service and maintain your account; process transactions in your account; respond to inquiries from you or your representative; develop, offer, and deliver products and services; or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. ZipLeads may collect public and non-public personal information about you from any of the following sources:
- You or your representative on applications or forms (for example, name, address)
- Transactional activity in your account (for example, payments and delivery schedules)
- Other interactions with ZipLeads (for example, discussions with our customer service staff or information you enter into our Web sites)
- Information from consumer reporting agencies (for example, to assess your creditworthiness)
- You or your representative regarding your preferences (for example, your choice of electronic statement delivery, or the screen layout you specify if you use our Internet sites)
- Other sources with your consent or with the consent of your representative.
ZipLeads considers the protection of personal information to be a foundation of customer trust and a sound business practice. We employ physical, electronic and procedural controls and we regularly adapt these controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology. At ZipLeads, we restrict access to personal information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver products and services to you.
How We Protect Information About You
How We Share Information About You with Third Parties
ZipLeads does not share personal information about our customers with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products and services. We may share personal information with the following entities:
- Unaffiliated service providers (for example, printing and mailing companies, and other entities who may provide services for ZipLeads)
- Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions)
Our service providers are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by ZipLeads.
Privacy, security and service in our online operations are just as critical as in the rest of our business. ZipLeads employs all of the safeguards described previously, along with the following Internet-specific practices.
We use firewall barriers and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect ZipLeads accounts and systems from unauthorized access. We may also place cookies and similar files on your hard drive for purposes such as security, to facilitate site navigation, and to personalize your experience on our site. Our cookies do not identify you by name or by account number.
When you visit the ZipLeads Internet site(s), we may collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our web sites. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality.
If you are a former customer, these policies also apply to you; we treat your information with the same care as we do information about current customers. For your convenience, ZipLeads offers several options for accessing and, if necessary, correcting your account information. You can review your information through our telephone or Internet services. You may also write or call us with your request for information.